Virtues of Surah Naas Benefits (Chapter 114)
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
(Mankind) Number of Verses: 6
Surah Naas (Arabic: سورة الناس, "Mankind") is the 114th and last surah, or chapter, of the Qur'an, was revealed in Madinah and it has 6 ayat.
Surah an-Naas and al-Falaq are together called Ma’udhatayn.The human is always exposed to devilish temptations and the Satans, of Jinn and men, try to penetrate into his heart. The higher the standard of his knowledge and degree of his social position, the more intense the temptations of the Satans will be until they divert him from the straight way and send him astray.
The content of this Surah corresponds with the previous one, Surah Falaq.
The subject is supplementary to that of the previous Surah. In both of them, Man is asked to take refuge with Allah by using His name rabb/ 'the Lord',
with a difference that in Surah Falaq various kinds of external evil are mentioned, but in this Surah the evil of internal, hidden tempters is emphasized.Opinions are divided as to whether this Surah is Meccan or Medinan, but the tone of the statements is more agreeable with other Meccan Suras.
Regarding the fact that this Surah and Surah Falaq, according to the various narrations, have been revealed together, and in many commentators' opinions Surah Falaq is Meccan, this Surah can be considered Meccan, too.
Surah Nas Benefits :There are numerous traditions on the virtue of reciting this Surah
- Our Beloved Prophet sallal laahu alaihi wasallam ecame gravely ill. Gabriel and Michael, two great angels of Allah, came to him. Gabriel sat beside the head of the holy Prophet (S) and Michael sat near his feet. Gabriel recited Surah Falaq and by it placed the Prophet (Salla laahu alaihi wasallam) in the refuge of Allah; and Michael recited Surah Naas.
- Our Beloved Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (Radi allahu tala anhu) has said that whoever recites this Surah in his house every night, will be kept safe from Jinnaat and the evil designs of Shaitan.
- Our Beloved Imam Muhammad Baqir (Radi allahu tala anhu), which was formerly mentioned, it is said: "He who recites Surah Falaq, Nas, and Ikhlas in his Watr prayer he will be told 'O servant of Allah, rejoice that Allah accepted your Watr prayer’.
- Surah Naas Taweez is very good for protection of children from Jinn
- Surah Naas Benefits those who have pain on any pain-giving part of the body, the pain would disappear and also fast cure when read on medicine, before taking it.
- Reciting the Ma’udhatayn before sleeping is a means of safety and if recited on any part of the body that is paining, the pain will be relieved.
- Those who recites Surah Naas before going to sleep he remains in the protection of Allah till morning; and there is protection and freedom from grief, sorrow.
- Surah Naas Benefits if it is recited in a house, it would remain free form jinn and evil spirits.
Those who want Taweez, Naqash of Surah Nas Benefits , please send contact by email- [email protected]